COOKING BONELESS HAM : BONELESS HAM
COOKING BONELESS HAM : SUBSTITUTION FOR COOKING OIL
Cooking Boneless Ham
- Used in 20?s era blues to mean penis. Example: In the song Meat Man Pete, “everyone is wild about his boneless ham”.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
My favorite salad
I love this salad... There is lettuce under all that goodness on top!
I love fresh basil & this salad has it...mmmmmm
We also had a chicken dish... I've tried numerous times to get this to look appetizing in a photo to share the recipe... it doesn't work(for me)... oh, well. There is a picture below of it with the salad being served.
Enjoy the recipes. :)
Bella Bruschetta Salad
1/2 cup KRAFT Light Parmesan Asiago Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
4 cups torn romaine lettuce
4 cups croutons
8 tomatoes, chopped
2 cups pepperoni slices (we use turkey pepperoni... delicious, even better than the real kind & much less greasy)
1 cup cubed KRAFT Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
MIX dressing and basil.
TOSS lettuce with next 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing mixture; mix lightly.
TOP with Parmesan.
Someone made this for us after pop died..... the meal I remember & have the recipe for...
Chicken Cordon Bleu in Pastry
1 tube (8 oz) crescent rolls
1/4 c spreadable chive and onion cream cheese, or herb cream cheese
4 thin slices deli ham
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 slices Swiss cheese
On an ungreased baking sheet, separate dough into four rectangles; seal
perforations. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese lengthwise down the center
of each rectangle. Place ham widthwise over the dough. Arrange chicken in
center of each rectangle. Wrap ham around chicken. At each long end,
pinch the dough together around chicken, forming points. Bake at 375 for
15 mins. Top with slice of Swiss cheese; bake 5 mins longer or until
cheese is melted and pastry is golden brown.
NOTE: I like to use the thin sliced chicken to ensure it fits well & is completely cooked.
Chicken and Ham Pot Pie
From the WW Stir it up Cook book--
1 (7 1/2 oz) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuts
1 tablespoon butter
1 pound skinless boneless chicken thighs (I used breasts) cut into 1 inch cubes
1 (1/2 pound) boneless ham steak cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 (10 oz) package frozen mixed veggies
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbs cornstarch
3/4 cup low fat milk
Per Serving 5 points (1 1/2 cups) 225 Cals; 6g fat; 2g fiber. They claim it serves 8. but after measuring out 1 exact serving, I have my doubts.
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare biscuits according to package directions.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and ham; cook until the chicken is almost cooked through, about 6 min. Add mixed veggies, onion, and garlic. Cook until the veggies are tender, about 4 min. Stir in the broth, thyme, and pepper; cook about 2 min.
3. Dissolve the corn starch in the milk and stir into the skillet; bring to a boil and cook until thickened, about 1 min. Top filling with biscuits and serve
Note: Chicken thighs are moist and flavorful in this dish, but if you prefer white meat, substitute an equal amount of SBCB (you'll reduce the per-serving points by 1)
Personal note, I forgot the butter used regular cooking spray and I don't like ham so I didn't use it.
Review: Pretty good!
cooking recipes pasta
large cooking grate
measurement conversion for cooking
should you wash rice before cooking
cooking mama play game
new 2011 cooking games