COOKING LIDS - COOKING
COOKING LIDS - COOKING FOR ONE ON A BUDGET.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- A removable or hinged cover for the top of a container
- The operculum of a moss capsule
- (lid) eyelid: either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye; "his lids would stay open no longer"
- (lid) a movable top or cover (hinged or separate) for closing the opening at the top of a box, chest, jar, pan, etc.; "he raised the piano lid"
- (lid) hat: headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- An eyelid
2 part canning lids
My mother used paraffin wax to seal her jelly jars even though two part lids were available when I was young. I've used the metal two part lids. I inherited some older two part lids which were a combination of glass and metal. I don't use them for canning.
If only I had a magnetic lid lifter
It's a great idea to keep your lids in a simmering water bath for sanitation purposes. You can use a magnetic lid lifter to grab them (or your fingers if you're Superman™).
cooking games of pizza
cooking with pesto recipes
cooking fresh sausage
pizza cooking temp
cooking with mama online
free cooking games dress up games
french cooking games
cooking class calgary